There is a deep bond between me and her. If there was a jar in which it was easy to catch my fingers in the act, was not the jam’s one.
Mayonnaise is even now one of those things you have to take away from my hands cause I’d be able to die of it. It would not be long.
This vegan version is simply outstanding.
Texture, taste, appetizing and, dare I say, sinful smell of most famous emulsion of the world , are perfectly preserved and secured in this version eggs and cholesterol free. So simple and delicious to make that you’ll be going crazy of it … because she never does. (In italian curdled mayo is named “maionese impazzita”, “crazy mayo” 😉
- 50 grams of organic soy milk
- 100 grams of peanut oil
- the tip of a teaspoon of mustard
- a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- a pinch of fleur de sel
- put all the ingredients in the glass of the immersion blender
- immerse the blender until the bottom of the glass and turn it on
- blend until you have a thick consistency, it will happen immediately